- Bev, Tourism, Food, Tech!
- Creatively led, award-winning agency!
Can we pay you to work with Melbourne’s fastest growing PR team? Join a close-knit PR team in the heart of Richmond (coffee anyone?) that loves pushing the creative boundaries for their clients!
This national, award-winning agency is looking to add to their business’ expanding Public Relations arm. They are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager with varied consumer client experience. Is this you? Read on!
You will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast-paced, creative team.
- Support the Head of PR & Account Director
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Assist the Account Director with pitch writing
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos, etc.
- Assist in the delivery of reports and copy, with a creative approach, for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery.
- Currently live in Melbourne
- Have 3-4+ years PR (agency) experience and work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio) to be considered for the Account Manager role
- Corporate and/or consumer PR agency background (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills are essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player who can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confidence in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience with and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – is required
- More info via email@example.com