- Lifestyle, Property & Corp. PR!
- Inner Sth
We are looking for an experienced, driven PR talent to join a thriving and growing corporate PR agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on brands across a niche client community, to drive continuous growth and work closely with the GM, Digital & Strategy Director on key, important client work.
- Work directly with the GM whilst managing and mentoring a team of enthusiastic PR juniors
- Be a strategic trusted client advisor through the delivery of outstanding end to end client experience
- Act as a key player in hunting incremental and new business opportunities!
- Build, lead and develop an engaged and dynamic team for the agency
- Oversee and supervise financials and client budgets for the agency
- Identify and participate in external thought leadership opportunities to build awareness to the agency’s expertise
- Assist in leading the PR communication planning for the agency
- Day-to-day PR account management
- Provide strategic counsel and advice to help solve problems for clients
- Bring new insights and strategic thinking to the team
- Media liaison (national) and outreach to increase engagement
- Write press releases and pitch to local/national media
- Work directly with influencers (and external agencies).
- Live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have at least 8-10+ years PR Corporate experience (agency preferred) & are at AD/SAD or GAD level
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A Degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Describe yourself as a confident leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, retail and lifestyle
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Contact email@example.com for more info.