- CBD location
We are truly excited to be working with a global digital agency that is seeking a paid social expert to manage a key travel client. The successful Paid Social Specialist will be responsible for taking ownership of this client’s paid media campaigns from start to finish (strategy, implementation, leading client relationships) through paid media channels.
Leadership will be required. You understand the industry and the tools back to front to be able to support and guide junior members of the team that may be working remotely. You will be pulling your clients’ campaign objectives and strategising appropriate channels to market. Whilst working alongside various in-house team members to produce the campaigns and bring them to life!
- Construct and manage SEM and Paid Social campaigns from start to finish
- Make commercial sense of the data and pull it all together
- Work closely with the senior members of the team to develop the department and continually improve the department’s services
- Strategise with the client to develop their total biddable media strategy and advise on where they should be investing
- Stay up to date with industry trends (travel & tourism) and best practices by collaborating with the team internally and attending key industry events
- Be in direct contact with multiple stakeholders as the trusted source of truth
- Work alongside talented people on multichannel campaigns and make a difference to our clients
- Attend weekly paid media leadership stand ups to discuss initiatives, team updates, and client or people flags
- Show initiative to the client to always provide value
- Follow best practices to manage your account.
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Minimum 4 Years’ experience (preferably agency experience) in both paid search and paid social (Facebook/IG is a must, additional platforms advantageous)
- Hands on and implementation experience is a must
- Advanced knowledge of all biddable media networks, to piece it all together.
- Solid strategic ability
- Management of PPC Executives and Analysts – able to achieve quality through others
- Advanced data and analytical skills
- Advanced attribution knowledge
- Advanced Analytics and tagging knowledge
- Track record of developing, implementing and optimizing cost effective and high-performing paid search strategies
- Wordsmith (written & spoken)
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Be a problem solver
- Strong time & project management skills
- Most importantly, a true passion for what you do
- More info via firstname.lastname@example.org.