- Retail & lifestyle
- Hybrid working (CBD)
We’re looking to speak with an experienced Media Account Manager who will be responsible for planning, negotiating and executing digital media plans for various national clients. You will be able to manage the day-to-day planning and analysis of tier-1 brands whilst maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
- Support the Head of Media and work together to develop and roll out digital media strategy!
- Develop media strategy for top tier consumer clients
- Develop and manage media plans, and negotiate and purchase media
- Develop and lead various client media campaigns, driving brand awareness, increasing customer acquisition, engagement & retention through innovation and strategic digital media/marketing strategies
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, and optimisation of campaign activities
- Manage campaign authorisations, budgets, and the reconciliation process
- Interact daily and maintain rapport with digital media publishers
- Analyse research data and media/marketing information, and share information with clients
- Monitor and assess ongoing campaign performance, and assist in strategic analysis.
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- 3-4+ years experience, preferably in a media agency environment
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology: DoubleClick, Innovid, Prisma, Google Analytics is ideal
- Preferred working knowledge of third party Internet marketing research: comScore Media Metrix, Nielsen NetView, @Plan, NetRatings and others is preferred
- Broad understanding of the programmatic landscape
- Required PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience analysing data and market research is ideal
- Familiarity with basic accounting/math principles; basic statistical analysis experience is desirable!
- More info via email@example.com.