You will be working within one of Australia’s fastest growing technology focused, custom apparel businesses for men, which recently placed third out of 1500 companies nominated in The Australian Financial Reviews Most Innovative Company Awards as their UX/UI Web Designer.
They are going through an incredibly exciting time of growth and are looking for people who want to make a dramatic impact in the clothing industry and change the way the world shops.
- Utilise insights into user behaviour to create user flows, lo and hi-fidelity wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
- Create, promote and maintain UX design specs, style guides, UX best practice & standards
- Test UX designs which have been developed per design specifications and log remedial
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders on new projects, optimisation and personalisation activities
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in user experience, interaction design and information architecture
- Experience using standard design and documentation tools including Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Zeplin
- Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Wagile methodologies
- A general understanding of the build process to ensure proposed solutions are viable for the team to execute on
- Strong conceptualising ability and visual communication
- Exceptional creative design skills
- Passionate about the uses of design, information architecture, usability and accessibility
- Understanding and ability to conduct and run research – interviews, surveys, user testing
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills