- Auto & lifestyle clients
- PR, Social & Content role!
- $90k pack
Can we pay you to work with Sydney’s fastest-growing, creatively led PR, social & advertising agency?
This hybrid role will suit a Sydney-based (contract or permanent) PR Account Manager or newly appointed Senior Account Manager with a love for social media & content, a strategic mindset and experience with lifestyle brands. You have also worked within or across the public relations industry and have proven experience working within an agency environment.
Your key client portfolio will be across the lifestyle & automotive sectors.
- Support and work closely with the Snr Business Director & Head of Public Relations
- Develop, schedule and roll out content across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Work with your colleagues to run paid social media campaigns
- Work with your colleagues across various integrated departments of the agency (Community Managers) and external agencies (Media) to amplify content across channels
- Develop content, storyboards and calendars using various software including Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Liaise directly with your clients and execute monthly reporting/analytics
- Write press releases and pitch to local/national media
- Work directly with influencers (and agencies)
- Write media releases, media monitoring and run reports as required for your clients
- Live in Sydney, Australia and have full working rights
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Have at least 4+ years PR (agency) experience
- Describe yourself as a confident leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have proven experience using Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and/or Facebook Business Manager
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, entertainment and lifestyle