- Health PR
- SYD (Remote working)
This award-winning, dynamic global public relations agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Director or newly appointed Senior Account Director to manage some of the world’s largest and most innovative healthcare (Pharma) brands from their Sydney-based CBD office.
The successful public relations talent will be passionate about the PR industry and can manage a portfolio of pharma/healthcare-focused clients, work on new business development and support a growing team of PR professionals that are passionate about the global health sector.
- Support the GM & Head of Health and collaborate with a team of hard-working, ambitious PR professionals
- Drive & manage a portfolio of diverse clients across the pharma/health sectors
- Manage the generation of strategic media relations across the Australian media landscape for your health clients
- Oversee the manage the daily ops of your clients and campaigns, including; project management, budget & forecasting, planning and resourcing
- Oversee and manage new and organic business development
- Live in Sydney and have working full rights
- Previous experience working in a PR agency role (at least 8+ years) is required
- Previous experience with health clients is required (pharma, over-the-counter or ethical)
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications (marketing or public relations is desirable)
- Good knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- Have a high attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Are a confident presenter!
- Have excellent time management skills
- Describe yourself as creative, collaborative and supportive of others