- SYD CBD location
- B2B Comms (Finance)
- 4-6+ week contract
Join a close-knit PR team in the heart of SYD CBD that love pushing the creative boundaries for their clients!
This national agency are rapidly expanding and as such, are seeking an agency bred AD or newly appointed SAD to manage a super switched-on, fast paced fin. services client.
The ideal candidate will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast paced hands-on and super supportive team.
- Support and work closely with the Head of PR
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Pitch writing
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including: scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos etc
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery.
- Are a “Corpsumer” PR expert!
- Can liaise with senior level, B2B stakeholders (CEO, CMO’s, GM’s)
- Have INSANE attention to detail (you check things three times)
- Have 8-10+ years PR (agency) experience and can work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Corporate PR agency background (desirable)
- Multi-national PR experience a BIG bonus
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player that can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.