- SYD CBD (Flex working)
- Creatively led, award-winning agency!
- Beverage/liquor accounts
Join a close-knit PR team in the heart of Sydney’s CBD that loves pushing the creative boundaries for their clients!
This national, award-winning agency is looking to add to their business’ expanding Public Relations arm. They are looking for an experienced PR Account Manager & Account Director with beverage/liquor experience.
You will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast-paced, creative team.
- Support the Head of PR & work closely with your team!
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Pitch writing
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos, etc.
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach, for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery
- Describe yourself as a consumer PR expert!
- Have 6-8+ years PR (agency) experience and work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio) to be considered for the PR Account Director role
- At least 3+ years experience to qualify as an Account Manager
- Corporate and/or consumer PR agency background (desirable)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills are essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player who can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confidence in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience with and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – is required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role