A fantastic Account Manager opportunity has become available within a leading, national PR agency to join their award-winning team.
Located in Sydney’s busy CBD, this national PR agency seeks an experienced consumer led manager with solid retail, food or lifestyle client experience to work on a mix of existing & newly won pieces of business.
This PR Account Manager role sits within the consumer team and supports the Account Director. You will also have the opportunity to manage and mentor Coordinators and Interns.
This successful PR agency, who are known for their social media and content marketing; driving agile and innovative solutions, have an outstanding client portfolio of consumer, tech, corporate, government and NFP clientele that they are passionate about representing.
- Support & work closely with the Account Director
- Assist with developing creative & integrated client campaign strategies
- Work closely within a creative environment, developing and implementing PR programs that generate positive media sentiment and coverage
- Media facing, media pitching and client servicing
- Assist with generating quality press coverage
- Manage and mentor Coordinators & Interns as required
- Ideally have have 3+ years PR experience (agency preferred)
- You have solid account management, media relations and writing, event coordination, and community relations experience
- Local media contacts (and experience) is preferred
- Have a good understanding of the Australian media landscape
- Good experience generating quality press coverage is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Good experience in copywriting and collateral development (e.g. press releases, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies)
Applicants must currently be living in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.