- Beauty, N4P & food clients
- $60k-$70k pack
- National Consumer PR agency
Are you a newly appointed or established PR Account Manager that’s ready for the next challenge in your PR career?
Never one to slow down, this PR agency is inundated with new and organic business growth and now seeking a PR Account manager to join the consumer arm of their expanding PR agency.
You have recently worked in a PR agency environment, are well versed in the consumer PR landscape and have local media experience.
- Support the Head of Public Relations and Senior Account Manager
- Mentor and manage an AC
- Assist in client development and retention
- Work closely with the internal digital, creative and social media teams across the wider business structures
- Daily client relationship management
- Assist in PR planning and brand strategy
- End-to-end campaign development
- Assist in pitching and presenting to key clients and national media
- Assist in developing campaign budgets, forecasting and reporting
- Assist in developing brand strategy and recommendations for key clients
- Database management
- Live in Sydney and hold full working rights for FT roles
- Previous experience in a similar PR role (3+ years min.) is required for this PR position
- Previous experience with beauty, food, retail or lifestyle clients is ideal!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Confident presenter
- Excellent time management skills
- Creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights.