This national PR agency seeks an experienced consumer-led manager with solid retail experience to work on a mix of existing & newly won pieces of business.
This PR Account Director role sits within the consumer team and works closely with the General Manager. You will also manage and mentor several junior staff members.
This successful PR agency, who are known for their social media and content marketing; driving agile and innovative solutions, have an outstanding client portfolio of consumer, tech, corporate, government and NFP clientele that they are passionate about representing.
- Support & work closely with the General Manager
- Develop creative & integrated client campaign strategies
- Work closely within a creative environment, developing and implementing PR programs that generate positive media sentiment and coverage
- Media facing, media pitching and client service experience
- Proven experience generating quality press coverage
- Manage and mentor a team of enthusiastic junior PR team members
- Ideally have have five years PR experience (agency preferred)
- You have solid account leadership, team management, media relations and writing, event coordination, and community relations experience
- Local media contacts (and experience) is preferred
- Have a strong understanding of the Australian media landscape, connections across all sectors
- Proven experience generating quality press coverage is desirable
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Copywriting and collateral development (e.g. press releases, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies)
Applicants must currently be living in Australia to be considered for this opportunity.