- LIVE events
- Liquor client
- $75k pack
Are you an enthusiastic Junior Event Producer with a hunger for producing the BEST campaigns in Australia? If you’re a forward-focused, creative and driven event production talent, keep reading.
- Support the National Head of Experiential
- Deliver a variety of event production solutions for Australian brands within the sport, food, beverage, lifestyle & FMCG sectors
- Work with internal and external partners to deliver outstanding VIP events and small-to-large scale campaigns
- Deliver account management across a portfolio of brands
- Deliver end-to-end project management (bespoke builds, live activations)
- Deliver high end event management and production (including pop-up events)
- Client relationship management (essential)
- Supplier liaison
- Deliver & plan budget management and supplier negotiation.
- Live in Sydney
- Describe yourself as calm, cool and collected!
- Are able to support and work closely with the senior management team and liaise with senior level/C-Suite decision-makers in a professional manner at all times
- Have 2-3+ years of industry experience in a similar role (agency experience is desirable)
- Have exceptional communication skills (essential)
- Excel in project management!
- Strong background in experiential, events, shopper and/or multichannel marketing is desirable!
- Outstanding multi-tasking skills
- Excellent attention to detail (can you spot mistakes in the job advert?!)
- Collaborative and creative mindset
- Successful talent will be contacted directly
- More info via firstname.lastname@example.org.