Join a close-knit PR team for a 4-8 week contract in the heart of SYD CBD that love pushing the creative boundaries for their clients!
This national agency are rapidly expanding and as such, seeking an agency bred AD or newly appointed SAD to manage various consumer (lifestyle, health, food) brands.
You will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast paced team.
- Support the Head of PR
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Pitch writing
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including: scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos etc
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery
- Are a consumer PR expert!
- Have 6-8+ years PR (agency) experience and can work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Corporate and/or consumer PR agency background (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in PR or Marketing (ideal)
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player that can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role