- SYD Inner City fringe
- B2C Comms’ (Finance)
- 4-6+ week contract
Join a close-knit PR team, located in Sydney’s inner City fringe! This hard-working, collaborative team loves pushing the creative boundaries for their clients & are now seeking an experienced consumer freelance PR Account Director to join their team.
The ideal freelance PR Account Director will show initiative, be a self-starter and can work in a very fast paced, hands-on and super supportive team.
- Support and work closely with the Head of Public Relations
- Steer integrated communications campaigns (consumer)
- Pitch writing
- Manage client communication projects and timelines from brief to execution
- Achieve first-rate outcomes for your clients and implement effective comms planning, messaging and content development
- Work closely with the creative, strategy and leadership teams on day-to-day client activities
- Working with clients to deliver projects across all mediums, including: scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos etc
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach for various clients
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery.
- Live in Sydney!
- Are a “Corpsumer” PR expert!
- Can liaise with senior level, B2B stakeholders (CEO, CMO’s, GM’s)
- Have impeccable attention to detail
- Have 8-10+ years PR (agency) experience and can work well across all mediums (print, digital, outdoor, TV, radio)
- Multinational PR agency experience is ideal
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Relations or Marketing
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player that can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confident in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.