- Beauty & Food
- Social & Strategy leadership role
- $140k-$160k pack
Can we pay you to work with Australia’s fastest-growing, creatively led, advertising network agency? This hybrid role will suit a well-rounded social media, strategy and content talent, ready for the next BIG leadership opportunity in their career.
- Support and work closely with the Head of Social
- Mentor, develop and manage a team of junior staff (social media managers and executives)
- Oversee all client social media and content across digital platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Forecasting, planning of quarterly budgets
- Oversee all activity across paid activity/campaigns
- Work closely with external agencies (Media) to amplify content across digital channels
- Develop content, storyboards and calendars using various software including Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Liaise directly with your clients and execute monthly reporting/analytics
- Work closely with the PR team to write press releases and pitch to local/national media
- Work directly with influencers (and influencer agencies) and negotiate rates
- Oversee your team’s media monitoring and reports
- Live in Sydney, Australia and ideally have full working rights
- Have an excellent understanding of the Australian media landscape
- A Degree in PR, Journalism, Marketing or Advertising is ideal!
- Describe yourself as a confident, forward-thinking leader
- Have proven social media and content experience within an agency environment
- Understand social media strategy
- Have proven experience using Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Brandwatch and Facebook Business Manager
- Have a positive and approachable way of working and the ability to inspire those around you
- Have strong media contacts across news, features, entertainment and lifestyle in the Australian media landscape