- Syd Media Agency
- Flex working!
This global media company primarily focuses on planning and implementing the safest eco system for brands that engage kids, teens and families. Every time your child interacts with the media, this agency ensures safety regulations are in place to protect your child’s privacy at all times!
- Support the Digital Director with developing and implementing digital campaign/projects
- Collaborate closely with colleagues (on the ground and internationally) to roll out TTL campaigns
- Analyse and report on campaign success to key stakeholders and work with the media sales team to understand if there’s any opps to upsell and maximise ROI
- Assist in the delivery of assets post-campaign confirmation to drive client satisfaction and account retention
- Be the key point of contact for client queries
- Take ownership of implementing new processes and look for new ways to streamline existing ones
- Develop and roll out case studies
- Live in Syd and have local media experience (planning and buying a bonus!)
- Describe yourself as a self-starter who can work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Have 5+ years proven experience in an account management role (media agency experience is preferred, not sales)
- Have proven account management or project experience
- Proven experience planning, executing, project managing and reporting
- Outstanding client relationship management skills
- Are organised, an excellent communicator and have great attention to detail
- Can work with teams in different time zones and adapt well to change
- Work well under pressure and describe yourself as calm, cool and collected!
- Talent must currently be living in Australia to apply
- April 2022 start date