- Beauty PR Agency
- 12-month mat. cover role
- $110k-$120k pack
An indie, creatively led PR agency with a strong focus on marketing, content creation, influencer programs, talent negotiations, sponsorship services, events, social media and content creation now seeks a senior-level superstar to join their boutique team!
Supporting the two Co-Founders of this ridiculously successful PR agency, you will manage and mentor several junior staff members within the business, whilst directly taking the lead on existing (and newly won!) beauty and lifestyle client accounts, forecasting/planning and driving the business forward.
This PR Account Director is a vital hire within the leadership team. Your voice will be heard at the table! Whilst there is a relatively flat structure within the business, you will set an example with the wider team and be a key point of contact for senior stakeholders. Attitude is key.
- Support the Co-Founders
- Develop and implement key media strategies for existing clients (beauty, fitness, health, lifestyle, lux)
- Write, develop and distribute media releases to national/suburban/regional (on and offline) channels
- Issues/crisis management/planning
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support your clients’ campaign and manage these media relationships
- Client reporting of media activities (pre and post-campaign)
- Develop social media and content for BIG beauty, lifestyle & wellness brands
- Develop media messaging
- Oversee, develop and run campaign launches and press conferences
- Live in Sydney and have full working rights for 12 months
- Previous experience working in a PR agency role is required
- Previous experience with beauty, health or wellness clients is ideal!
- Managed or worked within beauty influencers? Even better!
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- Have high attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Are a confident presenter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Describe yourself as creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Sponsorship is not available for this role