Join an award-winning agency that is focused on ‘doing good’! This full-service comms’ agency is committed to social change and not-for-profit projects, as well as ensuring the clients they work with have a good impact on the community.
With new client wins on the board, there is now the need for an experienced (agency) Strategist to join the digital arm of the business.
If you have an excellent track record in working with digital and account service teams in a previous role, running research workshops and liaising directly with clients then this job is for you!
– Will suit a talent that is a problem solver and can understand complex comm’s challenges!
– Will require an individual that can work autonomously
– Requires a strategist that can deliver thought-leadership, market trends and insights to both clients & colleagues
– Will be fast-paced and work closely with a collaborative, creative team
– Are a confident leader with experience working with PR practitioners in a previous role (desirable)
– Have previously worked in a strategic role within an agency environment (digital or full-service)
– Have demonstrated experience designing, developing & implementing strategies for clients across all mediums
– Can develop thought leadership pieces for specific audiences
– Are able to work with internal digital, PR, creative and marketing teams to generate innovative ideas through workshops
– Can identify and drive new business opportunities
– Have previously built new, profitable client relationships via pitches
This position is based in Melbourne and only applicants with Australian Residency will be considered.