Join a creative, independent, full-service agency that takes a unique approach to their client’s work and take full ownership of their campaigns.
This super fun agency will suit a talent that eats, sleeps and breathes social media! You are solutions focused, have a great attitude and can multi-task like a boss!
- Support and work closely with the Head of Digital
- End-to-end client relationship management
- Manage key deliverables for social media and content campaigns across social, content, creative and digital/performance marketing
- Maintain project profitability
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded and projects delivered on time and on budget
- Deliver creative solutions and new ideas to clients
- Provide community management and coordination of content scheduling and posting across multiple platforms and pages
- Support the business owner in social media and community management (capacity for side ventures (ad hoc))
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in a similar social media role (agency preferred)
- Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing small-large size projects to life
- Confident communicating with creatives, strategists, digital managers and clients clearly and effectively
- Understanding of the importance of budgets and timelines
- Previous experience managing automotive clients desirable
- Strong understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications and experience running campaigns
- Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager.
Talent must currently be based in Australia to apply for this role. Sponsorship is not available.