- $60K package
- Remote Working
- Pharma, health, beauty & property clients!
We’re looking to speak with a highly motivated, results-driven marketing professional with proven experience in social media, content, copywriting and SEO. You have an interest in the Australian technical landscape and will contribute positive energy to an already creative and collaborative team culture.
Our national client is the digital arm of a creatively led advertising agency, focusing on end-to-end digital marketing & web solutions for “corpsumer’ clients within the beauty, FMCG, property, retail & health industries.
- Support the Digital SAM across an extensive client portfolio
- Develop digital content & implement (paid) social media strategies to drive brand awareness and ultimately, increase online sales for your clients
- Monitor and optimise performance (data, reach, engagement, conversions etc)
- Provide recommendations to internal & external key stakeholders
- Develop copywriting across digital channels (web, social media, blog articles) for your clients & monitor performance
- Schedule, publish and manage social media activity for your brands (organic & paid)
- Stay on top of all community management for your clients’ brands (organic & paid)
- Contribute positively to the work culture!
- Have proven experience working within a digital marketing role, ideally within a digital agency environment
- Currently live in Melbourne (talent currently living overseas and willing to relocate will not be considered)
- Are a Digital Account Executive or Digital Senior Account Marketing talent looking to step into a new career challenge
- Have at least 3-4 years proven (industry) digital marketing experience (agency preferred)
- Have relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications
- A proven track record or managing and executing paid social media strategies
- Describe yourself as an excellent copywriter!
- Have proven knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Social Media management experience including scheduling, reporting and running community management is required
- Experience developing social media content plans is required for this role
- Applicants must hold full working rights. Sponsorship is not available
- Due to the high volume of applicants at this time, successful talent will be contacted directly within 2 days of their application submission. Thank you for your patience.