- Fashion giant
- Social, strategy & content
- Inner South-East location
This thriving, Melbourne-based consumer PR & Social Media agency now seeks a mid to senior level digital superstar to join their creative and collaborative team!
If you love all things social and digital media and describe yourself as an expert in design and content creation, then this is the perfect role for you.
- Support the Digital Director
- Develop, optimise & implement social strategy, content creation & creative direction for your key client
- Collaborate closely with your colleagues and lead the social team while working with PR team
- Lead response to briefs for campaigns including creative direction around the photography and social narrative
- Content creation and development including copywriting with Adobe CC Indesign and Photoshop experience (Lightroom highly desirable)
- Proficient in social amplification including Facebook Business Manager
- Proficient in social media analysis with reporting tools
- Minimum 3- 4 years’ experience in a social media role
- Currently live in Melbourne and do not require sponsorship for a permanent role
- Are solutions focused and a team player
- Are highly passionate about all things digital and social media!
- Are highly creative and innovative
- Describe yourself as a self-starter
- Are proactive, not reactive!
- Proficient in Adobe CC InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of online/social media is essential
- Previous experience with social media management and reporting is ideal
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills desirable
- Previous experience developing content campaigns (photography and digital assets) is ideal
- Sponsorship not available
- Are ready to start a new career opportunity ASAP!
More info via firstname.lastname@example.org