- Inner CBD suburb
- Lifestyle, food, property
- $90k-$100k pack
Can we pay you to work with Australia’s most innovative, strategically led design agency?
This independent design agency primarily specialises in the retail lifestyle and property sectors.
As a passionate, experienced senior level Designer, you can show evidence of working on design projects in an advertising/ design studio (not in-house) in a full-time capacity.
You have worked closely with account service and digital teams in previous roles and pride yourself on your impeccable communication kills.
- Work on conceptual projects and pitches and be the key liaison between the studio and account service teams
- Focus on the production of materials for print and digital mediums across a range of clients and industries
- Take part in/ lead concept sessions as well as assist with the management and influence of mentoring and managing junior designers
- Collaborate within the creative team, with support from, and reporting to the Creative Director.
- Have at least six years’ experience working on design projects independently and within a team (agency environment) in a full-time capacity
- Advanced skills in all Adobe CS programs, predominantly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
- Have experience in an Account Service style agency working directly with Account Managers
- Describe yourself as highly organised and able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Efficient and relaxed under pressure
- Excellent typesetting skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of designing for digital & print projects from concept to completion
- Strong branding skills
- Have a strong understanding of copywriting
- An eagerness to increase your skill level and work hard to achieve your own and the company’s goals
- Clear initiative to learn and apply new skills
- The ability to take on more responsibility when senior staff are not available.
More info via [email protected]