Are you a Marketing or Senior Digital Project Manager? Do you love to develop solutions? Do you thrive in digital marketing?
If you’re looking to step into a role responsible for managing a team and liaising with external stakeholders, in an organisation that will see you working across government, education and other sectors, then apply now!
- Develop and manage digital strategy
- Actively support the sales function (participating during new business development and on-boarding)
- Define customer KPIs and ensure performance delivery, analysis and ongoing reporting delivering quality insights
- SEO / SEM (and other PPC advertising)
- Online channel planning and optimisation
- Liaise with HR, senior management, finance and sales to ensure effective running of business
- Management and mentoring of junior staff
- 10+ years experience within a project / marketing management role
- Excellent communicator with the confidence to present up to the executive level
- Outcome driven with the ability to work with competing priorities
- Experience in managing staff
- Forward thinking – always looking into industry trends and new solutions