This Melbourne based full service agency is going from strength to strength and is now looking to add an experienced Senior Account Manager to their team.
Reporting in to the Digital and Account Director, you are required to manage retail and fitness projects ensuring that creative services are flawlessly executed! You will be responsible for service quality and efficiency, as well as the ensuring projects are delivered to timelines and budgets.
- Work closely with the Account and Digital Director to deliver a coherent message
- Ensure that creative briefs inspire designers to exceed clients’ expectations
- Manage many moving parts; multiple projects at various stages of delivery
- Support and deliver proposals and pitches for a fun and fresh fitness brand
- Work collaboratively with the agency’s teams to develop campaigns, headlines, tagline and creative
- Assist with creative/art direction at photo and film shoots
- Communication tools are your weapons, you will be highly experienced at creating top notch proposals, plans, timelines and presentations!
- You will ideally have 5-6 years industry experience working agency side across retail, sport or fitness
- Resourceful and possess strong research skills
- Have sound digital marketing knowledge and experience (website, online advertising and social media)
- Be involved in attending industry events with a view to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Stellar attention to detail and have the knack to understanding each clients’ unique requirements