- National Marketing Agency
- Huge career growth opportunities
Shopper, experiential marketing, activations & events – OH MY!
Are you a strong Senior Account Manager who is ready to step up into an Account Director role?
Are you an established Account Director that can lead, mentor and manage a newly established arm of a national business?
This national marketing agency now seeks to appoint an ambitious Senior Account Manager or established Account Director to manage and lead a small team of enthusiastic, hard working account service team members.
You’re well versed in agency processes, shopper marketing, POS, activations and have worked with big budgets, big brands and tight client deadlines!
If you have a strong background in executing sampling campaigns, possess financial acumen and you are dedicated to delivering best in class activities to your clients, look no further!
This Senior Account Manager/ Account Director role requires a Talent who thrives on new business development, who can connect with people quickly and possesses a strong network of brand marketers in the FMCG and retail space.
- Expand the Melbourne offering of this national marketing agency!
- Work closely with and support the CEO
- Lead by example and mentor a team of enthusiastic marketing team members
- Develop and strengthen new (and existing) client relationships
- Work closely with external suppliers and partners agencies within the group
- Ensure the marketing business is meeting budgeted targets
- Build a positive, proactive culture within the business
- Manage supplier and ambassador payment approvals with the relevant divisions within the group
- Plan and develop business strategies to grow market share within new and existing clients
- Ensure the account service team are delivering campaigns effectively, on time & on budget!
- Describe yourself as a marketing expert with skills across shopper marketing, activations or sampling
- Have 5-7+ years experience working in experiential, sampling or promotional marketing
- Have strong leadership skills & can motivate and influence team members to build company culture
- Have working knowledge of the industry (ideally 8+ years within an agency environment) across BTL or shopper marketing disciplines
- Describe yourself as a strategic thinker with a strong history in FMCG/ retail
- Proven ability to grow accounts and identify new business opportunities
- Have strong decision making and problem solving skills & respond promptly to changing situations
- Have proven experience working in an agency environment
- Are currently living in Australia and have full working rights.