- Property, Retail & Pharma client mix
- $75k-$100k package
- Full-service advertising agency
Can we pay you to work with one of Melbourne’s fastest-growing, independent advertising agencies?
Are you a highly skilled Senior Account Manager or newly appointed Account Director who is ready to step into a new challenge? Would you describe yourself as process-driven, hard-working and passionate about the Australian advertising landscape? Are you someone that loves achieving results, is great with clients and is looking for a new career opportunity? Read on!
We’re looking for a strategically-led talent, with excellent client relationship management experience to join an established, independently owned advertising agency.
You’re smart, emotionally mature, confident in a client-facing role, have superb attention to detail, are currently working within the Australian market and are ready to interview for a new career opportunity.
- Supporting the Group Account Director and working closely with the wider team (studio & digital) you will work directly with key clients to deliver outstanding (creatively led) advertising campaigns
- Manage monthly budget and forecasting
- Work autonomously on day-to-day tasks and liaise directly with your clients (stakeholder management experience must be outstanding!)
- Take ownership of the work – no micromanaging in this role!
- Lead the development of key client proposals, strategic responses and presentations
- You have previously worked on medium to large scale advertising and marketing campaigns within an agency role
- Work closely with your clients to develop solid, long-term relationships
- Develop and execute content schedules
- Work closely with internal departments (creative, digital, social media) to develop outstanding work.
- Have proven agency experience in a Senior Account Manager role
- Have proven experience managing pharma, retail or property (residential or commercial) clients
- Are confident, emotionally mature and ready for a new career challenge
- Have worked in an agency environment for at least 5+ years (in-house experience is not desirable for this role)
- Experience working in an advertising (or design) agency environment is a requirement of this role
- You have a proven track record leading sizeable clients in a fast-paced agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and time management skills are required
- A good understanding of the design and advertising principles are preferred
- Photoshop experience is also highly desirable!
- Proven ability in negotiation and influencing is highly desirable
- You’re curious, continually learning and seek to drive innovation
- Applicants must currently be living in Australia and have full working rights – sponsorship is not available
- Successful applicants only will be contacted directly