- Multi-platform role
- Paid (PPC) Advertising
- $70k-$90k pack.
This leading search marketing agency now seeks an enthusiastic, switched-on and experienced search manager with proven digital expertise in paid search to join their fast-paced, collaborative team.
You will be responsible for end-to-end campaign management, managing national retail accounts (on the tools!), working closely with internal account services, sales & leadership teams to deliver exceptional work.
This exciting opportunity will be well suited to a motivated individual who is currently working in a digital marketing, media or advertising agency, managing several clients autonomously and has proven experience in paid search, data analytics and multi-platform experience.
- Plan, build and execute paid (PPC) advertising strategy on behalf of your clients & ensure its alignment with the brands’ marketing strategy
- Plan, build and execute paid digital campaigns for your clients digital and social media touch points, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and Google (AdWords, search, display, shopping and YouTube), and any other relevant popular channels
- Measure and report on the results of all paid digital activity, campaigns and promotional plans against KPIs whilst evaluating overall ROI
- Ensure all digital content is relevant to the audience and aligned to both retail and online promotional plans
- Research and identify new paid digital and social opportunities for brand awareness and conversion
- Monitor and evaluate statistics for each campaign using tools such as Facebook & Google
- Use advertising platforms as well as Google Analytics
- Provide updates on the effectiveness of campaign performance to the leadership team.
- Live in Melbourne & have full working rights
- Have proven paid advertising experience, gained within a digital, marketing or media agency environment (ideal)
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in digital marketing, marketing, business or advertising
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience (ideal!) gained working in an agency environment
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, Google Tag Manager is ideal
- Strong stakeholder management skills!
- Google Ads certified (ideal)
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering cross channel performance marketing campaigns
- A proven ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment is required
- Proven expertise in analytics and audience segmentation
- Ability to simultaneously project manage multiple client campaigns.