Do you love the challenge of completing a sale and enjoy networking with professionals? Do you like travelling and being on the road?
If you’re a motivated self-starter and looking to join a Marketing and Sales team for three days a week as the Sales/Business Development Specialist with demonstrated experience in a proactive sales environment, and knowledge of the general HR/Learning & Development industry then this could be the role for you!
- Responsible for achieving a set sales target within training services products such as our E-learning and face-to-face training.
- Identifying new market opportunities, and conducting sales calls, setting appointments for face-to-face and E-learning training service
- Travelling to meet with existing and potential new clients within Australia
- Growing the CRM database, and maintaining accurate process recording of sales leads and outcomes
- Working with the marketing team to seek out new market insights and business opportunities
Requirements for the role:
- 4+ years sales/business development experience within a professional services or HR sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of HR/Learning & Development sector
- Proactive in developing and maintain customer relationships, with an enthusiasm to drive growth within a sales team