At Agency Iceberg, we’re working to be the BEST professional matchmakers in the business!
Now in it’s third year of operation, Agency Iceberg has provided hundreds of career opportunities for Talent across digital, design and account service industry in Australia and place huge value in the service that we provide to both our clients and Talent. We #heart our job!
What are we looking for?
Right now, we’re looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people to join our business and lead by example.
- Would you like to be a central part of a recruitment company that is responsible for growing small to large companies?
- Do you thrive in highly ambitious environments?
- Are you driven to lead small teams?
- Can you grow teams?
This newly created leadership opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for!
What will a normal day look like?
- Provide high quality professional recruitment services to match the needs of our clients
- Actively attract, headhunt and retain Talent via online tools
- Run a busy desk in an autonomous way, attending regular meetings with senior decision makers at C Suite level
- Work in a sales driven, fun and ambitious team environment and reap the rewards that go hand in hand with success!
- Build a successful business empire and be the best in your field
- Career paths to Director-level are clear, structured and most importantly – achievable.
Skills and attributes required:
- Demonstrated ability to run a 360 degree desk
- You’re ready to hit the ground running…and keep running!
- Hold a minimum of 4-5+ years relevant recruitment experience (not HR experience)
- Previous experience recruiting within the account service (PR, marketing or advertising)
- A desire to have complete control over your earning potential
- Demonstrated business development ability
- Proven billings/success in achieving financial targets
- Process driven, results orientated and finance savvy – you’re a “numbers” person
- Experience in establishing key clients and target client plans
- Motivated, resilient and competitive
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Local recruitment experience is desirable but not mandatory
Applicants without strong recruitment agency experience need not apply.
Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full rights to work in Australia.