- PR, social media, strategy
- Property client focus
- Full-service agency
This full-service, independent agency now seeks a hybrid comms’ talent to join their large agency. As the successful PR & Social Media Director, you will drive, manage and deliver the strategic direction (growth and profitability) for key clients within this established, highly successful agency.
This senior leadership role is perfect for an Account Director that currently works in an integrated public relations, strategy & social media role (jack of all trades!) and loves to be kept busy.
You’re results driven, have previously managed junior staff and understand the value and importance of cementing client relationships.
- Support the Head of Public Relations and work closely with the CEO
- Manage and mentor a team of enthusiastic junior staff members (4-5+)
- Oversee the day-to-day management of your key accounts, ensuring client outcomes are delivered to an outstanding level
- Deliver large-scale social media campaigns
- Prepare and deliver client reports (and present findings to your management team)
- New business development (30%)
- Client budget management (negotiating fees, preparing contracts etc)
- Have proven experience working with property (commercial or residential) clients
- Have an interest in working within a full-service agency environment
- At least 6-8+ years Public Relations experience (agency or in-house)
- Excellent account management (and negotiating!) skills
- Have proven experience managing junior staff members in a previous role
- Must currently be living in Melbourne and have full working rights.