- Food, travel, lifestyle
- Nth MELB
- Indie PR Agency
An independent, creatively led PR agency, which specialises in food, travel & lifestyle clientele now seeks to add an experienced staff member to join their team amidst an exciting growth phase!
This varied, mid-level role will see you take charge of client meetings, lead internal brainstorms & WIPs, strategy & asset development including media materials, content, media and influencer relations.
This agency’s ideal PR Senior Account Manager is someone with an innate drive to produce the best results for their food, travel & lifestyle clients.
Supporting the General Manager, this sought after Senior Account Manager role will see you working alongside a team of some of the brightest minds in the industry in a trendy, inner-north suburb.
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar PR role
- Ideally have experience within an agency environment
- Strong experience working across print, radio and press
- A degree in PR, journalism, communications or related areas is a plus!
- Exceptional media relations skills from strategy development to pitching
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience working collaboratively with agency partners to deliver integrated campaigns
- Able to juggle multiple campaigns at once with sharp time management skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record developing trusted and lasting relationships with stakeholders, as well as media, influencers and suppliers
- Proficient in developing communication assets with exceptional writing and editing skills
- An avid consumer of media with a finger on the pulse of news, current affairs & pop culture and strong relationships across the Australian media landscape