- Retail, property & lifestyle clients
- Full-service creative studio
Are you ready to step up into a senior leadership role within a full-service studio and lead the PR function of the business?
The successful PR Senior Account Manager (or newly appointed Account Director) will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of a national client portfolio.
Supporting and directly reporting into the Head of Public Relations, you will hold several years of industry PR experience and have mentored, managed and nurtured small to medium size teams of PR consultants in a previous role.
- Oversee and manage the strategic direction, and growth of clients
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional
- Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices
- Use your excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver large-scale integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Lead, mentor and manage staff
- Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team
- New and organic client business development
- Interstate travel required
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Relations
- Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities
- No less than 7+ years of experience in senior public relations/consumer communications role
- Excellent proven account management skills
- Experience in people management
- Confident and outgoing
- Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills