- Flex working
- SME/N4P/Corp clients
This award-winning, national Public Relations agency is a leader within the corporate space and has recently expanded its SME/B2B/Corporate division. Having won several new pieces of national business, it now requires an experienced Account Manager or newly appointed PR Senior Account Manager with proven B2B Public Relations experience to hit the ground running and work closely with the Group Account Director & Founder.
To be suitable for this PR Senior Account Manager role, you will be an excellent communicator, well-versed in the Australian media sphere and confident in your ability to drive business growth.
- Support the Founder and work closely with the Group Account Director
- Manage medium to large-scale corporate/SME and not-for-profit client accounts
- Develop budget management and reporting docs
- Content development, social media and strategic communications
- Assist in leading new (and organic) business development pitches
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Develop market research and trend analysis
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have proven PR corporate campaign experience, preferably within an agency environment
- 4-5+ years experience in a similar PR role is ideal (agency experience is required)
- Previous experience working across corporate clients within the government, finance, education or N4P sectors is ideal!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience executing long-term business strategy
- Great leader and a team player!
- Excellent team management and leadership skills
- Confident in pitching and presenting
- Strong understanding of the Australian PR and marketing landscape
- Successful applicants will be contacted directly