Are you a dynamic PR & Marketing specialist with an interest in the hospitality, property and financial services industries?
Are you currently working agency side and looking to make the transition to client-side?
WE WANT YOU!
Take the lead in managing the PR and marketing strategy for this rapidly expanding investment group, based in Melbourne’s CBD.
- Work closely with and report into the Chief Operating Officer
- Media liaison, outreach and management
- Manage press releases and media interviews / media enquiries
- Copywriting for all relevant marketing/partnership activities
- Develop comprehensive PR campaigns, events and media strategies
- Develop and execute PR strategy for various companies within the group
- Generate weekly reports and monthly media monitoring analysis reports
- Manage and develop all branding materials
- Assist the internal sales team when required (writing marketing collateral etc.)
- 5+ years minimum local Public Relations experience
- Previous experience within the corporate PR & marketing sector is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and also collaborate with a wider team
- Strong background in media relations
- Proven experience in copywriting
- Outstanding PR and campaign management skills