Have you been looking to work with an organisation that dedicates their purpose to helping people live with life threatening illness?
This newly created opportunity is a dream role for someone that is ready to work with brand, digital, social and internal comms teams’ to market a fantastic national organisation dedicated to changing the lives of many.
Working closely with the National Media Manager and collaborating with the brand and marketing team, you will be responsible for implementing media and influencer strategies for various states (VIC, QLD, NSW, ACT & TAS) and drive (and secure) media opportunities across all platforms.
Key responsibilities in this fantastic role will include:
- Develop new media strategies
- Propose new influencer programs to increase media awareness of the brand
- Build media relationships
- Review media monitoring and respond to media quickly
- Develop new policies
- 4 – 5 years previous PR experience
- Previous experience in an agency environment is preferred
- Previous experience working within the health, government or not for profit experience is desirable
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills
- Ability to work independently.
Immediate start date is ideal.