- Remote role (Tasmania!)
Join a national arts organisation that has made their mark across the music, festival, & theatre industries.
Working within a small PR team, you will receive invaluable, hands-on experience supporting the PR Director and implementing NEW PR campaigns, strategies and ideas across the team! Not to mention, living and working in a beautiful, remote part of the world!
Support the PR Director & work with aq close-knit, collaborative PR & media team
Develop integrated PR campaigns, strategies and ideas
- Stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Develop & roll-out PR planning, messaging and content development
- Day-to-day external client comms
- Working with external stakeholders to deliver projects across all mediums, including scripts, eDMs, printed collateral, reports, show content, strategies, videos, etc.
- Deliver reports and copy, with a creative approach, for various stakeholders (agencies, members, influencers, press)
- Develop best practice communications from strategy, through planning to delivery!
- Currently live in Melbourne/ Sydney and are open to relocation!
- Have full working rights
- Describe yourself as a consumer PR expert!
- Have 6+ years PR (agency) experience and work well across all mediums (print, TV, TV, radio, digital)
- Tertiary qualifications in PR or Marketing is ideal
- Strong understanding of best-practice communication strategies, with a focus on internal communication
- Strong report writing and copywriting skills are essential!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing (and working within) project timelines and budgets
- A collaborative, team player who can work well with others but also independently when required
- Confidence in facilitating and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience with and efficient use of Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint – is required
- More info via email@example.com