- Public Relations Agency
- Sustainability, finance & government
- $65k pack.
Are you a Corporate PR SAE/AM located in MELB & available to start a new, exciting job opportunity?
This highly successful independent Public Relations agency now has a vacancy within their PR Corporate team for corporate PR Talent to assist with the development and execution of communications programs, maintain relationships with key media and stakeholders, think strategically and creatively on behalf of clients, and support new business initiatives.
Working closely with the Account Director and General Manager, you will assist in managing existing corporate accounts (sustainability, finance & government), support your PR leaders & liaise with national media.
- Assist in client development and retention
- Administration (media lists, chasing media kits etc)
- Assist in creative strategy and development across campaigns, media relations, social media & stakeholder management
- Currently live in Melbourne, Australia
- Have full working rights
- Have at least 2-3 years agency (ideal) experience in a corporate role
- Are currently working in an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive PR role
- Have an interest in the sustainability, finance & government sectors