- PR, events, digital!
- Fashion clients
An independent, creatively led PR agency with a strong focus on Australia’s BIGGEST fashion designers and labels now seeks a PR expert to join their rapidly expanding team!
You have proven expertise in PR, marketing, content creation, influencer programs, talent negotiations, sponsorship services, events, social media and content creation.
Supporting the GM and working in a close-knit team of hard-working PR experts that eat, sleep and breathe all things fashion, you will manage and mentor several junior staff members within the business, whilst directly taking the lead on existing (and newly won!) consumer client accounts, forecasting/planning and driving the business forward.
This PR Account Manager role is a critical role within this indie agency that will set an example with the wider team and be a key point of contact for senior stakeholders. Attitude is key!
- Support the GM whilst collaborating closely with the wider team
- Develop and implement key media strategies for existing clients (fitness, health, lifestyle, tourism)
- Write, develop and distribute media releases to national/suburban/regional (on and offline) channels
- Issues/crisis management/planning
- Proactively seek media opportunities to support your clients’ campaign and manage these media relationships
- Reporting of media activities to clients (pre and post-campaign)
- Develop social media and content
- Develop media messaging
- Oversee, develop and run campaign launches and press conferences
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights!
- Previous experience working in a PR agency role is required
- Previous experience managing fashion, luxury or retail clients is ideal
- Relevant tertiary degree in communications, marketing or public relations is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Australian PR landscape is required
- Have a high attention to detail
- Describe yourself as an exceptional communicator (oral and written)
- Are a confident presenter
- Have excellent time management skills
- Describe yourself as creative, collaborative and supportive of others
- Sponsorship is not available for this role