Located in Melbourne’s creative hub, this independent agency (and recently awarded “fastest growing companies”!) is now looking for a superstar PR Account Manager to join their collaborative, open-plan & close knit team.
Key sectors that this PR agency focus on include: hospitality, lifestyle, events, luxury property, architecture & design.
Reporting directly to two Account Directors that will mentor, nurture and develop your PR skills, the successful Senior Account Executive or Account Manager will have the following key responsibilities:
- Oversee & manage the implementation of new product programs, budgets, and PR activities
- Understand and monitor industry competitors (and present reports to your clients)
- Use social media platforms/digital content (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) for various influencer engagement programs
- Collaborate and contribute your ideas with a team of 16+ PR consultants at regular WIP’s and internal training workshops.
Ideal skill set:
- 3+ years previous experience in a PR agency
- Previous PR consumer client experience (hospitality, retail or food is desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communicator, writer and team player!
- Previous stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Demonstrates strategic leadership & thinking
- Able to work autonomously, quickly & on their feet!
- Excellent media relations skills & has a local, established network
Sponsorship is not available for this role.
For more roles like this, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au