Are you ready to step up into a senior leadership role within a full-service studio and lead the PR function of the business?
The successful PR Account Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management and the ongoing strategic direction, growth, profitability and counsel of this full-service agency’s national client portfolio.
Reporting into the Head of PR and Managing Director, you will hold several years of industry PR experience and have mentored, managed and nurtured small to medium size teams of PR consultants in previous roles.
- Oversee and manage the strategic direction, and growth of clients
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day management of accounts ensuring that campaign/client outcomes are exceptional
- Management of client budgets, negotiating fees and preparing contracts and invoices;
- Use your excellent understanding of social, digital and traditional media to deliver large-scale integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Lead, mentor and manage staff
- Prepare and submit outstanding and regular reports for clients, upward reporting to senior management and regular, positive information sharing with team
- New business development
- Interstate travel required
- Tertiary qualifications in Public Relations
- Knowledge of global market trends, industry news and competitor activities
- No less than 7+ years experience in senior public relations/consumer communications roles
- Excellent proven account management skills
- Well-developed communications, influencing and negotiating skills
ASAP start date.