This newly launched MELB based PR agency has a fresh approach to brand comms and they’re not afraid to show it…
Rapidly growing and now seeking a senior level leader to take the reins of newly acquired accounts within their business, this agency specialises in design & architecture, hospitality & food, property and lifestyle clients.
Offering integrated services across PR, strategy, social media, content, copy & media, your role will be to lead an enthusiastic team of smart, switched-on high performers.
- Work closely with the Co-Founder of the business to deliver top-tier national PR campaigns
- Mentor and manage a small team (4-6 direct reports) on a day-to-day basis
- Write, deliver an present pitches
- Exceptional client relationship management and stakeholder management
- Ensure client deadlines are met on time and budgets are managed accordingly
- Work closely & collaboratively with internal departments to deliver PR campaigns
- Report on campaign results through diligent analysis, providing written and verbal insights to clients and the internal media to inform future performance
- Are Degree qualified in communications, marketing or public relation
- Have a minimum of 5-7+ years’ related PR industry (agency) experience
- Previous management experience of junior (PR) staff members
- Have the ability to think quickly on your feet and deliver solution- based strategies for your clients
- Are self-motivated and proactive (not reactive)
- Can juggle several client accounts at once!
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Are an exceptional creative storyteller (written & verbal)
- Local PR experience is required for this role