Can we pay you to work with the best digital creative Designers in the business?
Are you an experienced UX Designer that thinks ahead, loves your craft and can keep up with the pace of a global agency?
If you’re expert in interactive experiences, technology design and project management, this role could be right for you.
- Report into the Senior UX Designer and Head of Experience
- Work onsite with the client (digital team)
- Undertake interviews, research, design explorations and strategic analysis
- Conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop interactive experiences for users and client businesses
- Trend analysis and idea creation
- Project management across channels
- Provide deliverables (prototypes, concept documents, wireframes, user flows, etc.)
- Assist the Snr UX Designer to present UX insights to the internal and external teams
- Progress monitoring and tracking
- 8+ years experience in a similar role (in-house or agency)
- Proven design experience (strong in application design)
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven skills in strategic, conceptual and creative thinking
- Strong background in interactive experiences and design principles
- Highly proficient in technologies (web, mobile)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience in team leadership and stakeholder engagement
- Proficient in Adobe Creative, Sketch and Visio