- Remote working
- SEO Research & Google Analytics!
- Agile Digital Agency
Working closely with the Executive Digital Producer, UX/UI & Dev teams, this is a critical role within this award-winning agile digital agency. On a daily basis, you will work collaboratively with the broader teams to research, guide & implement the SEO & content strategy for a global client.
- Support two senior-level digital analysts
- Work in an agile agency environment
- Focus on SEO keyword research (& write informed SEO research)
- Guide the content strategy for a global brand (retail space)
- Research industry trends (behaviour, competitors) using Google Analytics
- Create a measurement framework (KPI’s) for SEO/ web experiences
- Reporting on SEO and website experience performance leveraging Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Semrush, Moz
- Produce data analysis in Excel for the client (sales etc) and appropriate Google Analytics
- Currently live in Melbourne, Australia
- Are hungry to learn, upskill, ask questions, deliver results
- Have at least 6+ years of SEO experience (agency experience is desirable)
- Have proven experience using research software such as Usable
- Have an interest and willingness to learn about SEO, UX, code, data analysis
- Have a theoretical understanding of web design best practice (HTML, CSS, CMS), and how search engines work
- Have proven proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (comfortable with pivot tables and basic formulas)
- Have experience using Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Describe yourself as a critical thinker with an analytical mind
- Shortlisted talents will be contacted directly within 24 hours of their CV submission.