- Traffic Manager (Internal Studio)
- Home & Lifestyle client
- South East suburbs
- $75k-$90k +
This premium home & lifestyle brand now seeks an experienced (agency experience is ideal!) Traffic Manager or hybrid Project Manager / Traffic Manager to work within their internal studio and oversee the traffic of up to six (uber busy!) Designers and Developers in print, film and digital creation.
You have an impeccable eye for detail, a strong combination of finished art and people skills, and genuinely love what you do.
- Support the Head of Production
- High volume artwork allocation to the studio team in a fast-paced workflow environment
- Communicate project status to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure that work exiting the studio meets brand guidelines and is quality controlled
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of the work
- Be able to correct finished art, with attention to detail second to none
- Work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Are an organised mind with strong attention to detail
- Have incredible time management, people skills and administrative ability
- Coordinate creative staff and prioritise their workload on demand
- Pre-press knowledge as a Finished Artist is ideal
- Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud skill in a Mac environment (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office is desirable
- Working in a paperless workflow system (previous traffic software experience highly advantageous)
- Agility and have a can-do approach to everything you do
- Ability to work autonomously and with the team
- Enthusiasm and drive to produce great work and learn new skills.