- Global Agency
- Hybrid WFH model
- Client Relations
This global activations, events & experience agency now seeks to add a strategically minded leader to their Melbourne based office.
The successful Strategy (Creative) Director will have strong capabilities in engaging and managing client relationships at the highest levels. Working closely with the GM and Head of Creative, it is expected that you will be the go-to person for leading all key stakeholder conversations, new business presentations, strategies, business projects, and opportunities.
- Be an enthusiastic member of the senior leadership group and support the Melbourne GM
- The successful Strategy Director will be a thought leader and go-to problem solver for existing and new clients
- Work with the Head of Marketing to build the agencies brand, both on and offline
- Lead key stakeholder conversations (challengers, opportunities) and develop these into new business opportunities!
- Work with the Head of Creative across all new pitches (resourcing etc), solutions & responses
- Lead any client workshops and new business projects
- Develop briefs and/or develop client strategies for all client work
- Lead new/ organic business meetings & report on activity.
- Currently live inMelbourne and have full working rights
- 10+ years agency experience in a senior strategic, leadership role
- Experience or exposure to the events, experiential or activations industry
- Must have an existing (local) client network
- Strong ability to write and coordinate effective and compelling briefs
- Ability to lead by behaviour and attitude, not through position or tenure
- Strategic thinking, able to inspire creativity and innovation
- Confident and engaging communicator and presenter.
For more roles like this, head to www.agencyiceberg.com.au/jobs