- Retail, & lifestyle client mix
- PR & Social media agency
- Immediate start date
Can you keep up with a fast-paced, energetic full-service comms team that’s expanding the social media arm of their agency?
Assisting the Social Media & PR Director, you will assist in driving the social, content & paid media of your accounts and work closely with the leaders of this rapidly expanding agency. You will provide digital marketing, paid media and social strategy expertise to your client portfolio.
- Support and work closely with the Social Media & PR Director
- Work closely with a small team of Social Media Strategists and PR Account Managers
- Develop paid/organic social recommendations and strategy designed to meet the goals provided in briefs from internal teams and key stakeholders
- Report on results from analysing target audience and key messages to recommend the right channel mix across the brand portfolio
- Manage multiple internal brands and projects simultaneously to ensure successful delivery on time and on a budget
- Be a calm, strategic problem solver!
- Make social and strategic recommendations to internal clients and key stakeholders
- Live in Melbourne, Australia and have full working rights
- Have proven digital marketing experience in search & SEO/SEM
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is ideal!
- Proven experience in SEO, SEM, PPC and eDM campaigns is required for this role (agency experience is preferred)
- Minimum 3-4+ years of experience working in a digital marketing role is ideal
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing or digital advertising is ideal
- Proven experience delivering SEO, SEM, PPC in a client-facing role is required
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to assess campaign progress strategically and optimise accordingly
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a proven ability to interpret performance trends to identify efficiencies
- Previous experience working in a complex, operational environment and collaborating with multiple and diverse stakeholders to drive success
- Salesforce ecosystem knowledge – including Marketing Cloud
- Sponsorship is not available for this role
- Successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted directly