- PR & Marketing Agency!
- Social, Paid, Content & Strategy
This leading, full-service comms agency is seeking a spirited and collaborative Social media content creator to drive national client campaigns through the use of social media channels.
- Support, learn from and work closely with the Head of Digital
- Share insights, recommend ideas and present reports to your team!
- With your proven photography skills from a previous role, you will have the opportunity to capture videos and shoot photography at various locations across Melbourne for your clients
- Compile and schedule social copy across various channels/platforms
- Use your post-production and design skills to push your client content to the next level
- Project manage your client digital marketing campaigns
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing solutions that produce results at all stages of your clients marketing cycle and project stage
- Work closely with the internal production team to optimise campaigns and provide analysis to clients
- Work hard to achieve campaign key metrics to drive client renewals and growth!
- Live in Melbourne and have full working rights
- Have proven photography skills and can operate a camera
- Have digital/social media (agency) experience (ideal)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in digital marketing, social media or digital strategy
- 5+ years experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Previous experience working with consumer clients is desirable!
- Trustworthy and able to build sustainable client relationships
- Confident communicator and presenter
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Previous experience with financial/budget management
- Local marketing experience required
- Sponsorship is not available for this role.