- 12 mth contract
- Sports focus
Are you a MELB based event producer, with specialties in sport? WE WANT YOU! This national, award-winning event, activation and experiential agency now seeks a contract (12 months) cover to drive and roll-out existing sport & beverage accounts and campaigns, whilst supporting the Exec Producer.
Working closely with a team of enthusiastic and experienced Producers, you will deliver a variety of event solutions for well-known Australian brands, on time, on budget and to an exceptional standard!
- Support the Executive Event Producer and work directly with clients
- Manage and mentor junior production staff members & contract events staff
- Pitch, think and present on new projects!
- Stakeholder management – daily contact with specialist suppliers and stakeholders
- Work closely with external partners (media, digital, advertising) to implement upcoming experiential marketing client campaigns, etc.
- Ideally have 4-5+ years industry (agency preferred) experience in event production
- Are either a mid-level Producer with 4-5+ years experience or experienced Senior Producer
- Are up to speed with online marketing trends, the effects of successful digital installations and current content & social media marketing initiatives, to attract consumers
- Have strong client and team management skills
- Demonstrate that you can empower and motivate your team!
- Have an appetite for learning about new technologies that can enhance campaigns
- Strong knowledge of print and digital production processes
- Experience using BCC (financial software system), digital and social media would be an advantage
- Are a solutions-driven and creative individual with a proven track record of delivering outstanding results for your colleagues and clients
- If you have a strong background in executing sampling campaigns, possess financial acumen and are dedicated to delivering best-in-class activities to your clients – even better!
- For more info, contact email@example.com