This national digital creative agency is looking to expand and add an agency bred, senior-level Craft Designer to their collaborative studio.
You will have a passion for creativity in bringing ideas to life that opportunity to solve business problems both big and small to elevate the content output on all channels.
The successful Senior Craft Designer will be print-focused and work closely with a UX/UI Designer to ensure creative standards are high, and deadlines are delivered on time (on the plan) to stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and a team of Art Directors to deliver high-level creative design
- You’re a senior-level graphic designer with a traditional, print-focused folio of client work
- Clients that you have worked on range from lifestyle FMCG to making and retail
- Lead the creative development process, taking the client brief, ensuring this is turned into an achievable response, leading creative briefings and reviews
- Lead key client meetings and deliver presentations
- Have proven agency (Studio) experience in a Graphic Design/ Snr Graphic Design role
- You work fast, bring out the best in everyone you work with from copywriters, to account managers, designers and stakeholders to interpret the brief and develop a conceptual concept that can be executed multi-channel.
- You have excellent local knowledge of the marketing and advertising industry
- Describe yourself as a problem solver and can work through issues to find positive solutions!
- Work well with large size teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design is highly desirable
- A minimum of 6 years’ design experience, particularly within an agency is highly desirable
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices using the adobe applications is also desirable
- Have in-depth knowledge of multichannel marketing models and oversee all work. Scripts, eDMs from concept through to execution, making sure it’s on tone, engaging and on-brand.
- More info via Anna@agencyiceberg.com.au